My Sprint One PCB started to have some stability problems.
Touching the big capacitors on the PCB I saw the liquid came out.
Actually they were not in so good condition.
I tried to find coax capacitors to replace them but it had been quite hard so I decided to apply one method learned years ago from radio-tubes collectors.
First of all you have to cut the capacitor
Then you have to empty it saving all external parts
Prepare the new content using a new capacitor or a combination of capacitors.
Fill the old shell and use hot glue to seal it
Make it for all caps you want to refurbish
Re-solder the new/old caps