Years ago, Wiz (www.tilt.it) gave me this IMOLA GP. Build in Imola (IT) by Angelo Arena (Arena Games) or Bacchilega (both from Imola). Actually I’m not sure because main Board has “A.A.” and score board “BACCHILEGA” printed on.
I shot these pics after I removed most of the parts. Cabinet is complete even if graphics is compromised.
First to do list is:
- Monitor to be repaired (broken tube, modern Hantarex chassis)
- Pedal: rusted
- Coin door: broken (plastic) frame, missing parts, …
- Cash door: missing lock
- Speaker grid: ok, just dirty.
- Monitor fame: ok
- Monitor glass: ok
- Score glass: bad conditions, some parts are missing, printing is removing from the glass
- Side arts: both have missing parts, scratches everywhere.
- PCB: not working
- Power supply: original transformer is inside
- Control panel: ok, just dirty