Replacing the wheels

Wheels were damaged and the panel destroyed. Actually I think years of humidity weakened the structure.


As you can see the cabinet weight deformed the wheels.

First of all I removed all stuff screwed on the panel



I just used a plywood panel screwing it on the old structure. New wheels have been screwed too with long screws in order to get stronger the entire part.



New wheels are tested on 70Kg each and can be braking



Then I replaced the screws on both sides used to block the side protections. Original screws were very small, new screws are longer and can block the new panel.

I can see inside I had no conseguences


This is the result.