- Manufacturer: Midway / Domino
- Year: 1977
- Cabinet type: Arcade game - Upright
- Measures (WxHxD): ??.? x ???.? x ??.? cm
- Working voltage: 220V
- Maximum consumption: ???.?W 0.???A
- Technology: This game uses a black and white monitor in horizontal position with a coloured backdrom and a half-reflective mirror. Sound is mono
Midway made a hardware platform for most of its bronze age games; the same hardware has been used to port successively Space Invaders too. Boot Hill represents one of the games of the “western trilogy” (Gun Fight, Boot Hill and Dog Patch) and it is inherently two-player. The game is simple: two players have to compete in a duel. The peculiarity of this game is the possibility of moving the angle of the gun regardless of the direction of movement.
The cabinet is in amazing condition and it is an Italian production under license of the original American version. All the electronics components are imported, with exception for the TV which is the classic black and white Hantarex MT1 used in Europe at that time.