As I found it and To do list
- Not working (board)
- Yellowed plastic frontal cover (with scratches)
- Rusted control yoke
- Rusted coin door
- Mold on the cardboard
- Garbage and mold inside
- Missing parts on the bottom of both sides
Nothing serious, but I needed some days. Unfortunately during Covid Lockdown period I couldn’t work so I had some days to dedicate to my hobby…
I checked ROMs, RAMs and cleaned socket, nothing else.
Probably I had to use a worm white in order to have a result between the original color and the color after years of smoke.
I removed the marquee, and then I remounted it (after cleaning) using the same rivets
In any case the result is not so bad.
Usual work means:
- de-rusting with sand paper
- fixing the metal with a oxid protector
- painting where needed (not painting chromed parts I mean) using both gray gray and cold galvanizing spray
- I had one new gold Midway metal plate and I used it…
Here is the final result…
Here is the stepdown transformer installed (230-110V, 300VA) and the tasmoted SONOFF switch used to swithc on/off the game without accessing to the back side.
(I cut the wheels from this pic)